We want to put you on the SPOT!Posted by ekokee on Jun 2, 2011 in Slider | 0 comments
SPOT stands for Selkirks – Pend Oreille Transit, a not-for-profit collaborative venture between the cities of Dover, Sandpoint, Ponderay and Kootenai that provides reliable, efficient and FREE public bus service. You should get on the SPOT!
SPOT is overseen by a volunteer committee, the Bonner Transportation Team. System manager is Marion Johnson. Operational offices for SPOT are in Dover, Idaho.
SPOT bus downtown. Click the photo for a larger view.
Want to read more about SPOT? Check these stories from the local media as they chart the steps local cities and leaders have taken to make SPOT a reality.
- SPOT rolls out new Blue, Green routes for 2012 (December 15, 2011 Bonner County Daily Bee)
- They want to put you on the SPOT (Summer 2011 Sandpoint Magazine, pp 10-11)
- Chamber offers update on transit system (May 11, 2011 Bonner County Daily Bee)
- Bus system name is SPOT on (April 6, 2011 Bonner County Daily Bee)
- Risch helps push bus service forward (Jan. 29, 2011 Bonner County Daily Bee)
- Bus Service could see jump start (Jan. 6, 2011 Bonner County Daily Bee)