Rider Policies and Regulations
• Buses stay on published routes and will only board passengers at designated stops.
• All times are approximate. Please be standing at your stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
• All times are subject to change. Schedules are posted throughout the area.
• No smoking within 25 feet of the bus.
• No consumption of food or beverages on the bus.
• Radios, tape or CD players and video games may only be used with earphones.
• Disruptive behavior, profanity or vulgar language may result in removal from the bus.
• Children under age 6 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Service animals are welcome. Pets must be in an approved pet carrier and not disruptive to the driver or passengers.
• Bags, luggage, backpacks, etc. must be safely stowed in the luggage area or under your seat.
• The use of bicycle racks is on a first-come, first-served basis. Riders are responsible for securing their own bikes in the bike racks.
• Shoes and shirts are required.
• No firearms or weapons are allowed on the bus.
• SPOT reserves the right to refuse service.
We're ADA compliant and provide paratransit services for qualifying persons.