Want an opportunity to take the lead of a small growing rural transit system with huge potential for the future? You could become part of leading this successful system to the next level. A place to use your experience and knowledge to guide SPOT into an even greater vibrant and economic asset for a two county area. Selkirks – Pend Oreille Transit Authority (SPOT) is seeking an Executive Director to lead this public transportation system in the mountain communities of far northern Idaho. Salary: $70,000 to 80,000; Benefits Negotiable. First Application Review: May 31st; Position Open Until Filled.
- Responsible leadership, managerial, and administrative experience in a public transportation agency or a relation organization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, especially adept at navigating politics and connecting to elected officials
- Ability to lead in a team-oriented, customer-focused environment that emphasizes cooperation over hierarchy
- Strategic and long range planning experience, project management capabilities especially for development of transportation assets
- Bachelor’s degree (transportation, public or business administration or a closely related field preferred)
If interested, click for our job description for more information on responsibilities, requirements, and how to apply. SPOT is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status.
Bus drivers wanted! Do you enjoy driving and helping people get around our beautiful area? If so, SPOT wants you! Starting wage is $18.50 to $19.00 per hour.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain (prior to hiring) a class A, B, or C, Commercial Drivers License, with Passenger Endorsement
- A clean driving record
- Current DOT Medical
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
If interested, please call us at 208-263-3774 or fill out the contact form below. SPOT is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status.